Our team is committed to helping find the right carriers and insurance coverage for your needs and budget.
It is about building relationships and providing the right solutions for people!
“Making a difference with every client we serve.”
Currently the President and Founder of Professional Insurance, Bob has been in the insurance service industry since 1967 having built an office servicing over 2,000 loyal clients.
Bob has been married to his wife, Coralee, for 47 years and together they have two children and seven grandchildren. This area of his life is very important, so much so that his daughter, Kelli, is the Managing Partner of the Property and Casualty Division of the agency.
Bob is an active member of the greater Fenton and Flint communities in the following activities:
- Rotary International Service Club, Past District Governor
- Fenton Area Rotary Club, Charter Member and Past President
- Rotary Foundation Paul Harris Fellows & Benefactor Society
- Chaired a $4 million School building project for St. John Catholic School in Fenton
- Chairman of citywide New Years Eve Party “Jubileve” in 2008
- Flint Chapter National Association Life Underwriters, Past President
- Michigan National Hockey League, Past President
- North American Junior Hockey League, Past Director
- Genesee County Umpires Association, Past Member
- Michigan High School Athletic Association, Past Member
- Genesee County Regional Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Fenton Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Business Growth Partners, a Networking Group in Fenton, Founding Member
- Perani’s Hockey World, Chairman of the Board
Bob has spent many years coaching youth hockey, basketball, softball and baseball and is a member of St. John Catholic Church in Fenton.
“Exceptional Quality and Service with Competitive Pricing.”
Kelli has been in the Insurance industry for over 30 years.
She is licensed in all Personal lines, Commercial lines, Business, Life and Health Insurance.
Kelli has two daughters who currently attend St Mary’s College at Notre Dame
Member Republican National Committee
She is a member of St. John Catholic Church in Fenton
Involved member of St Mary Magdalen Church of Brighton where she currently is teaching 3rd grade Catechism
Kelli is very active in Fenton Rotary Club where she serves as the Membership Committee Chairperson
“What I am worth is what I do for other people”
Joe is a business professional with over 28 years of customer interfacing experience in the insurance, information technology and manufacturing markets. Joe is experienced with building and maintaining a strong and positive business partner relationship with clients, supporting teams and underwriters.
Joe graduated with a Business Administration degree in Marketing from Pace University in 1985 where he was team captain and a member of the men’s varsity baseball team. Joe has over 12 years of experience in the insurance field including life, health, fixed annuities, auto, home, business, workers comp, and professional/general liability.
Joe has lived in Fenton for the past 20 years with his wife Theresa and their three children.
Joe is also actively involved in the Fenton community:
- Lake Fenton Little League, Board Member and Coach
- Lake Fenton High School Athletic Boosters
- Special Olympics, Advocate and Supporter
- Fenton Chamber of Commerce, Member
- St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church in Fenton, Member
Joe has been a part of the Professional Insurance team since 2014. As a Licensed Insurance Agent, he specializes in all types of insurance including home, auto, business and life. Joe is also a Notary Public. He lives in Grand Blanc with his wife Jessika and their two pure bred Springer Spaniels, Jaxson and Lilo.
Joe graduated from Aquinas College in 2013 with degrees in Communication and Theology. He is a parishioner at Holy Family of Grand Blanc and has been involved with the Relay for Life cancer walk for over 10 years. Joe has run the Crim race for over 15 years and participates in the Tough Mudder and Warrior Dash races.
Tyler Reynolds has been a licensed agent with Professional Insurance since 2015. He is an alumnus of Powers Catholic High School, Michigan State University, and University of Michigan Flint. Tyler received his Bachelor’s degree in Economics with a focus in Finance, which compliments his years of customer service experience as a Manager at Perani’s Hockey World.
A resident of Grand Blanc, Tyler is an active parishioner at St. John the Evangelist Church in Fenton as well as an active volunteer at Powers Catholic High School events. He is happily engaged to Katie Pavelich, and is also an avid golfer and dedicated hockey fan.
“I recently moved back to Fenton after living in Arkansas & Ohio for many years. I have two beautiful daughters, Bailee, 21 and Blair, 17. I am so proud of all they have accomplished in their lives and am blessed to be their father.”
- Licensed Insurance Agent for personal and commercial lines.
- Member of St. John’s parish in Fenton, MI.
- Worked as an Insurance Adjuster in Hammond, LA and Newark, OH for Worley Catastrophe, LLC.
- Previous owner of U.S. Mattress Liquidators in Little Rock, AR.
- Previous store manager of American Furniture Outlet in Conway, AR.
- Previous co-owner of Rolston Home Furnishings in Traverse City, MI.
- Powers Catholic High School, class of 1983.
- All State hockey and baseball, 1983
- All Big Nine hockey and baseball, 1983
- University of Michigan, Ann-Arbor, 1983-84
- Varsity baseball, 1983-84
- York University, Toronto, Ontario, class of 1989
- Bachelor of Arts in Finance and Economics
- Hockey, all-league 1986-89
- Canadian National Champions, 1988 and 1989
- Inductee York University Sports Hall of Fame, 2017
“Adding value and addressing your concerns is my goal.”
Anthony has been a business professional for 26 years with 18 years in facility operation management and project management. Anthony understands the challenges of business ownership and works hard to maintain strong relationships with his customers.
Anthony graduated from Grand Valley State University in 1989 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering. Anthony worked for a number of different companies, including 7 years as an equity owner and Executive Vice President of Operations over 2 plants. In 1991, Anthony won the Toyota Production System Award.
Anthony has 9 years of experience in insurance and investment planning concentrating primarily on life, accident, health, home, auto, business auto, worker’s compensation, general liability and crime coverage.
Anthony is a resident of Waterford, and is involved in the community:
- Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador
- Oakland Chamber Network and Tri-County Business Exchange, Member